Pro-Con Assessment of H.R. 7053, the World Peace Tax Fund Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides pro/con assessment of H.R. 7053, the World Peace Tax Fund Act, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to allow individuals taxpayers who are conscientiously opposed to war to divert their tax payments into a world peace tax fund, rather than have those tax dollars expended for military purpose.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Pro-Con Assessment of H.R. 7053, the World Peace Tax Fund Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|