Acronyms and Abbreviations of Organizations Frequently Appearing in Science Policy Literature [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists frequently used acronyms and abbreviations of organizations that appear in science policy literature. Includes the act creating organization, purpose, and illustrative activities or programs of each organization.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Acronyms and Abbreviations of Organizations Frequently Appearing in Science Policy Literature
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|