Federal Laws Relating to the Control of Drug Abuse, Enacted 1961-1972 [electronic resource] : Brief Summaries.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes laws, treaties, and reorganization plans intended to initiate or support efforts to prevent drug abuse through the control of narcotics supply, 1961-72.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Laws Relating to the Control of Drug Abuse, Enacted 1961-1972
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|