Constitutional Privileges from Arrest and of Speech or Debate of Members of Congress, U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 6 [electronic resource] : Historical Aspects and Legal Precedents.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (114 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Legislators -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Constitutional Privileges from Arrest and of Speech or Debate of Members of Congress, U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|