Hazardous Wastes [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Hazardous wastes.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes hazardous waste management problems not adequately addressed by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, and reviews regulatory and legislative resolution efforts. Covers cleanup costs for abandoned and inactive waste sites, compensation for health-related injuries, use of best available technology, and siting for new facilities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hazardous Wastes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|