Oil Pollution Liability Statutes [electronic resource] : An Overview of State Programs.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal government.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews oil spill liability statutes of 18 coastal States, and compares them with the provisions of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act and other Federal laws.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Oil Pollution Liability Statutes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|