Comparative Analysis of Government Regulation of Property-Liability Insurance in Selected Countries and the U.S [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (209 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Study, prepared by Samuel H. Weese (Univ of Hartford), for CRS, comparing Government regulation of property and liability insurance in the U.S. and Canada, Japan, Great Britain, Sweden and West Germany. Includes sections on insurance regulatory systems and property and liability insurance industries characteristics.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Comparative Analysis of Government Regulation of Property-Liability Insurance in Selected Countries and the U.S. 80-H722-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|