Judicial Review of Restricted Data Under the Freedom of Information Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
Freedom of information.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses whether, in deciding Freedom of Information Act cases, a Court is empowered under the Act to determine if the information meets the substantive and procedural classification standards of the Atomic Energy Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Judicial Review of Restricted Data Under the Freedom of Information Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|