Issues in U.S. Relations with Spain and Portugal [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (71 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 35-65) include:
Report, prepared by Stanley R. Sloan (CRS) for Subcom on Europe and the Middle East, analyzing issues likely to be raised by the 96th Congress regarding Spain and Portugal. Examines U.S. interests in Iberia, and Spain and Portugal's economic and political situation and views toward Western security and European economic unity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Issues in U.S. Relations with Spain and Portugal. 79-H382-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|