Laetrile [electronic resource] : The Legal Controversy (Rutherford v. U.S.)
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the Supreme Court decision in Rutherford volumes U.S., which ruled that Federal law permitted the Food and Drug Administration's ban on laetrile as a "new drug" in its application to terminally-ill cancer patients, but remanded for further consideration the question of whether the ban was invalid for legal or constitutional reasons.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Laetrile: The Legal Controversy (Rutherford v. U.S.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|