News Media [electronic resource] : Federal Shield Law
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Freedom of the press.
Privacy, Right of.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines arguments for and against the need for a Federal law granting journalists the testimonial privilege of refusing to disclose confidential sources and information, and relevant case law.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. News Media: Federal Shield Law
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|