Energy Research and Development Administration, Statutes and Legislative Histories [electronic resource] : Vol. I : Solar Heating and Cooling Demonstration Act of 1974, Public Law 93-409.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (435 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendix (pages 271-428) contains pertinent Congressional Record excerpts.
Committee Serial Y. First in a series of CRS legislative histories on major ERDA programs, prepared for the Subcom on Advanced Energy Technologies and Energy Conservation Research, Development, and Demonstration.
This volume, compiled by J. Glen Moore, contains texts of 93d Congress bills and committee and conference reports leading to enactment of P.L. 93-409 (text, pages 6-16), the Solar Heating and Cooling Demonstration Act of 1974, providing for development and demonstration of solar heating and cooling technology in residential and commercial buildings.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy Research and Development Administration, Statutes and Legislative Histories. 78-H702-13
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|