"Gasohol"-- [electronic resource] : Alcohol Fuels as Gasoline Substitutes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses selected aspects of alcohol fuels for motor vehicles, including supply and other characteristics of ethanol and methanol, the Brazilian experience, air pollution, and executive and legislative action.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. "Gasohol"--
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|