Analysis of the Terms Scope of Employment, Color of Authority and Scope of Authority in the Context of Federal Tort Claims [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides legal analysis of the terms "scope of employment," "color of authority," and "scope of authority" in the context of tort claims, particularly in cases involving alleged misconduct of Federal employees.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Analysis of the Terms Scope of Employment, Color of Authority and Scope of Authority in the Context of Federal Tort Claims
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|