Retroactive Validation of Indian Land Conveyance Made in Violation of the Nonintercourse Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses constitutionality of proposed legislation to validate conveyances of Indian land that were were made without consent of the U.S. as required by the Indian Nonintercourse Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Retroactive Validation of Indian Land Conveyance Made in Violation of the Nonintercourse Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|