Constitutional Rights of Children [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Supreme Court.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 23-33) include materials relating to U.S. observance of 1979 as UN-designated International Year of the Child.
Includes summary (pages ix) and conclusions (pages 21-22).
Overview, prepared by Johnny H. Killian (CRS) for Subcom on Constitution, of recent Supreme Court decisions defining constitutional protections for children, focusing on juvenile delinquency proceedings, student rights of speech and press, school authorities disciplinary action and due process, and parent-child conflict and the role of the State.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Constitutional Rights of Children. 79-S522-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|