V/STOL Developments [electronic resource] : Background and Status of Navy/Marine Corps Vertical and Short Take-Off and Landing Aircraft Programs.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (174 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Military research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the Navy plan to develop fixed-wing aircraft with vertical or short take-off and landing capability (V/STOLs), related issues facing Congress, and development and deployment schedules. Reviews the background of vertical flight, and the technology and operational experience of the British Harrier presently used by the U.S. Navy and of the Soviet Yak. Includes bibliography.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. V/STOL Developments
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|