Coal Industry: Problems and Prospects [electronic resource] : A Background Study.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (158 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendix contains "Process of Developing a Western Coal Mine," James R. Jones (Peabody Coal Co), report on Federal regulatory requirements, prepared for Colorado Mining Association, Feb. 4, 1977 (pages 119-125); and bibliography compiled by Kristin Vajs (CRS) (pages 127-152).
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
Study, prepared by David Gushee and Duane Thompson (CRS) for the Permanent Subcom on Investigations, on the current state of the coal industry, including the coal resource base, industry structure, trends in production and demand, and mining technology. Also discusses related issues, including coal demand, labor-management relations, Federal coal leasing policy, and Government regulation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Coal Industry: Problems and Prospects. 78-S402-25
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|