Regents of the University of California v. Bakke [electronic resource] : A Summary and Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (56 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Discrimination in education.
Federal aid to medical education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the background of Allan Bakke's unsuccessful applications to the medical school of the University of California at Davis, and decisions of California courts on his discrimination suit. Summarizes the Supreme Court decision, opinions filed by the individual justices, the consequences for affirmative action programs, and post-Bakke Supreme Court decisions and trends.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Regents of the University of California v. Bakke
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|