Use of Computers by House Members and Their Staff for Official and Campaign Purposes [electronic resource] : Legal and Ethical Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (87 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses legal and ethical implications of computer use by members of the House of Representatives in their offices and election campaigns. Reviews computer services available, applications, and Government funding; ownership issues and possible copyright protection for computer data and software; privacy issues; and the penalties for computer fraud and theft.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Use of Computers by House Members and Their Staff for Official and Campaign Purposes
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|