Soviet Union and the Third World [electronic resource] : A Watershed in Great Power Policy?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (206 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains Soviet rationale for Third World involvement in the post-Stalin era (pages 17-57); indicates the manner of Soviet involvement (pages 59-82); records Soviet attitudes and activities in 1975-76 (pages 83-139); and assesses the meaning of the Soviet-Third World relationship and its possible implications for U.S. foreign policy (pages 141-180).
Includes tables throughout, foldout map (following pages 180) showing extent of Soviet involvement in the Third World and essential U.S. foreign trade routes, and a bibliography (p. 183-186).
Report, prepared by Joseph G. Wheelan and William B. Inglee (CRS), examining Soviet relations with the Third World.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Soviet Union and the Third World:. 77-H462-25
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|