Casework and the Role of a Caseworker in a Congressional Office [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the importance of constituent advocacy activities performed by a caseworker on the staff of a Member of Congress, generally with Federal agencies, and describes the different methods of handling cases.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Casework and the Role of a Caseworker in a Congressional Office
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|