World-Wide Space Activities, [electronic resource] : National Programs Other Than the U.S. and Soviet Union.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (639 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 561-607), contain texts of four international space agreements and two other documents relating to international policy and cooperation.
CRS study, coordinated by Barbara A. Luxenberg for the Subcom on Space Science and Applications. Contains introduction and summary (pages 1-10), and:
Includes tables throughout.
Part I (pages 11-29). Identification of Policy Issues Arising from the Study.
Part II (pages 31-86). International Involvement in the U.S. Post-Apollo Program. Describes history and current status of Western nations cooperation in spacelab and space shuttle development.
Part III (pages 87-607). Space Activities Throughout the World. Details background and current information on activities in space research, utilization, and exploration, covering:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. World-Wide Space Activities,. 77-H702-28
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|