Questions Concerning HUD's Enforcement Powers Under H.R. 3504 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines constitutionality of the provision in H.R. 3504, the Fair Housing Amendment Act of 1977, to give HUD power to assess actual and punitive damages against a respondent in favor of a complaint.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Questions Concerning HUD's Enforcement Powers Under H.R. 3504
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|