Integration of Corporate and Shareholder Taxes on Income [electronic resource] : The European Experience.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (98 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the objectives, revenue effects, methods, and results of integrating the income taxes on corporations and their shareholders, focusing on the experience of the United Kingdom, France, West Germany, and other foreign countries. Reviews international aspects and the public opinion problem.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Integration of Corporate and Shareholder Taxes on Income
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|