Statutory Provisions Related to Federal Research and Development, [electronic resource] : Vol. 2.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (1405 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Committee Serial KK. Volume 2 of a 2-volume compilation, prepared for the Subcom on Domestic and International Scientific Planning and Analysis by William C. Boesman and Carol L. McBee of CRS, on Federal statutory provisions regarding authority for and conduct of nonmilitary R&D.
This volume contains texts of laws related to R&D that were enacted by the 93d Congress, organized by public law number (pages 1193-2563), and a subject index for both volumes (pages 2569-2590).
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Statutory Provisions Related to Federal Research and Development,. 76-H702-27
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|