Structure of the U.S. Petroleum Industry [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (460 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 91-449) contain text of survey questionnaire (pages 95-106); a description of oil companies surveyed (pages 109-111); and:
Summary of survey data prepared by Duane Chapman and others, Cornell University, for CRS for the use of the Special Subcom on Integrated Oil Operations and the National Fuels and Energy Policy Study. The survey, completed in 1975, is based on oil company responses to a questionnaire on various aspects of: oil company ownership, management, and finance; ownership of production facilities and petroleum reserves; marketing structure of major petroleum products; and oil industry control of coal and uranium resources. Contains numerous charts, maps, and tables throughout.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Structure of the U.S. Petroleum Industry. 76-S442-23
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|