Freedom of Information Act as Amended (5 U.S.C. Sec. 552) Background, Judicial Construction, and Selected Bibliography [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (133 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes the Freedom of Information Act based on its legislative history, judicial decisions in various cases, and Justice Department memorandums issued to Federal departments and agencies involved in the implementation of the Act. Includes text of the Act, bibliography, and user guide.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Freedom of Information Act as Amended (5 U.S.C. Sec. 552) Background, Judicial Construction, and Selected Bibliography
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|