Merger Tactics and Public Policy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Government document
1 online resource (77 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CRS study, prepared by Carolyn K. Brancato for the Subcom on Oversight and Investigations, assessing corporate merger and acquisition trends, focusing on recent takeover attempts by large corporations. Provides background information on the merger process and tactics, and reviews pertinent Federal regulatory and policy issues.
Includes list of related CRS publications (pages 74).
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Merger Tactics and Public Policy. 82-H362-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|