Water Quality [electronic resource] : Implementing the Clean Water Act
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Hazardous substances.
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses provisions of and issues regarding the implementation of the Clean Water Act. Surveys legislative proposals for further implementation in the areas of construction grants for municipal treatment plants, oil and hazardous substance spills, and nonpoint source pollution.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Water Quality: Implementing the Clean Water Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|