Evaluation of the Index of Leading Economic Indicators [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Business cycles.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the development and construction of the Federal Government's Index of Leading Economic Indicators, and reviews studies assessing its value in predicting future economic activity, particularly cyclical fluctuations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Evaluation of the Index of Leading Economic Indicators
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|