Summary of Testimony Received on Proposals To Stimulate Competition in the Financing and Delivery of Health Care [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (105 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Subcom on Health summary, prepared with CRS assistance, of individual testimony received during Sept.-Oct. 1981 hearings on proposals to stimulate competition in health care delivery and financing. Includes description of proposals designed to effect economies through health insurance tax treatment revisions, medicare reimbursement changes, and health maintenance organization enrollment incentives.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Summary of Testimony Received on Proposals To Stimulate Competition in the Financing and Delivery of Health Care. 81-H782-46
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|