Federal Controlled Substances Act (Titles II and III, P.L. 91-513) [electronic resource] : Summary and Legislative History.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (76 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Legislative histories.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes provisions of the Federal Controlled Substances Act and the Controlled Substances Import and Export Act for the regulation of dangerous drugs. Also presents a legislative history, and discusses amendments and administrative changes made after enactment.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Controlled Substances Act (Titles II and III, P.L. 91-513)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|