Major Structural Differences Among the Economies of the U.S., Germany and Japan [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (73 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Banks and banking.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes and quantifies structural differences among the economies of the U.S., West Germany, and Japan; and reviews important changes over the past decade. Covers savings and investment ratios, foreign trade, population, labor supply, public finance, banking, government and business, and labor-management relations. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Major Structural Differences Among the Economies of the U.S., Germany and Japan
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|