Chrysler's Troubles [electronic resource] : How Much Are Government Regulations To Blame?
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines management claims blaming Chrysler Corporation's financial difficulties on the costs of complying with Federal fuel economy, emissions control, and safety requirements.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Chrysler's Troubles: How Much Are Government Regulations To Blame?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|