Question of Federal Assistance to the Chrysler Corporation (A Background Analysis) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (60 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews factors contributing to the Chrysler Corporation financial crisis and the company's efforts to cut costs and improve its capital position. Considers various options for Federal intervention, including loan guarantees, tax concessions, and easing of regulatory requirements; and possible private sector actions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Question of Federal Assistance to the Chrysler Corporation (A Background Analysis)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|