Labor Relations in Public Education [electronic resource] : State Regulation, Proposed Federal Legislation, and the Strike Issue.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (65 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Employee-management relations in government.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews the current labor relations situation in public education, examines the right-to-strike issue for teachers, and discusses related State laws and Federal legislative proposals.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Labor Relations in Public Education
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|