Alcohol as Automotive Fuel [electronic resource] : A Bibliography with Annotations.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (38 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents an annotated bibliography on alcohol automotive fuels, covering their advantages, sources, and costs; research results; the Brazilian experience; Government promotion and oversight; and other bibliographies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Alcohol as Automotive Fuel
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|