Special Status of Conscientious Objection to War and Legal Distinctions Between Conscientious Objection to War and Other Forms of Objection [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Conscientious objectors.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines World Peace Tax Fund proposal, focusing on whether there are legal precedents that recognize conscientious objection to war as unique and superior when compared to other forms of objection and whether there are legal distinctions made between conscientious objection to war and other forms of objection.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Special Status of Conscientious Objection to War and Legal Distinctions Between Conscientious Objection to War and Other Forms of Objection
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|