Defamation Standard Applicable to a Business Entity Which Has Been Damaged by Inaccurate Credit Reporting [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
Libel and slander.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews absence of protection for business entities victimized by inaccurate credit reporting under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Discusses possible causes of action for businesses, including common law defamation standard and State law standards.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Defamation Standard Applicable to a Business Entity Which Has Been Damaged by Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|