Financing and Delivery of Long-Term Care Services for the Elderly [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (71 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of two issues in long-term care of the elderly, the potentially catastrophic expense of care for chronic illness or disability, and the need and demand for additional home and community-based care. Reviews characteristics of the elderly, including current and projected use of long-term care services, public sector programs available, and alternative private sector approaches.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Financing and Delivery of Long-Term Care Services for the Elderly
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|