Automobile Domestic Content Requirements [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Outlines legislative proposals designed to impose domestic content requirements on automobiles sold in the U.S. Discusses the employment effects, the role of import reductions in the recovery of the industry, possible violations of treaty obligations, and other issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Automobile Domestic Content Requirements
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|