Profitability of Railroads After Enactment of the Staggers Rail Act of 1980 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
Transportation -- Rates.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Considers the Staggers Rail Act which reduced the economic regulation of railroads by the Interstate Commerce Commission, and its impact on the economic condition of the U.S. rail industry.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Profitability of Railroads After Enactment of the Staggers Rail Act of 1980
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|