Potential Economic Effects of Granting Most-Favored-Nation Treatment to the Soviet Union [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Soviet Union.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Traces the evolution of U.S. policy on tariff treatment of imports from the Soviet Union and assesses the effects of possible most-favored nation treatment on specific commodities.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Potential Economic Effects of Granting Most-Favored-Nation Treatment to the Soviet Union
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|