Critical Issues in Agricultural Research, Extension and Teaching Programs [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (59 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural extension work.
Agriculture -- Research.
Teachers -- Training of.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews oversight hearing on critical issues facing the agricultural science and education system, held by House Committee on Agriculture Subcom on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture, from 1982-84. Discusses major issues in research, extension, and teaching programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Critical Issues in Agricultural Research, Extension and Teaching Programs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|