Abortion [electronic resource] : Judicial and Legislative Control.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Government document
1 online resource (29 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on and analyzes the judicial history of U.S. abortion law, related Supreme Court decisions, the public funding issue, major legal and policy issues still unresolved, and legislation proposed and enacted in the 93rd-97th Congresses. Includes chronology.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Abortion
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|