Polish "Renewal" and the Debt Problem [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the political and economic dimensions of the Polish crisis, including the debt problem and the imposition of martial law. Reviews activity and efforts by the Government, the Communist Party, and other groups to resolve the crisis by means of grassroots reform. Considers external factors such as the Soviet Union and the U.S.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Polish "Renewal" and the Debt Problem
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|