Common Legal Questions and Answers Concerning Currency, Legal Tender and Money [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Answers common legal questions relating to currency, legal tender, and the constitutionality of paper money, with citations of case law.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Common Legal Questions and Answers Concerning Currency, Legal Tender and Money
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|