Aviation Noise [electronic resource] : Some Legal Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
Airplanes -- Noise.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines issues concerning aircraft noise regulation, including rights and legal options of landowners, Federal regulatory legislation and regulations, Federal preemption of local noise regulations, and regulatory implications of noise created by the Concorde SST.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Aviation Noise
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|