U.S. Military Sales and Assistance Programs [electronic resource] : Laws, Regulations, and Procedures
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1985.
- Government document
1 online resource (93 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Includes review of legislative restrictions and required Administration reports to Congress.
Report, prepared by Robert Shuey (CRS) for the Subcom on Arms Control, International Security, and Science, describing and analyzing laws, regulations, and procedures governing U.S. military sales and assistance programs, including foreign military sales (FMS), commercial arms sales and licensing, and grant military assistance programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. U.S. Military Sales and Assistance Programs: Laws, Regulations, and Procedures. 85-H382-26
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|